Responsible to: Executive Director, Associate ED, Advisory Board.
Purpose: To manage and guide all volunteers when working events and create meaningful engagement with the University community regarding the values and mission of Man Up Against Violence.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Help create engaging events to create awareness of MUAV
- Manage on the ground volunteer work during events
- Advise or make recommendations on engagement opportunities
- Actively maintain relationships of stakeholders of the events
- Comfortable in a leadership position
- Able to effectively multi-task
- Experience with engaging students
- Strong communication skills
- Able to meet strict deadlines
Time Commitment: Approximately 4-6 hours per month, but can exceed 15 hours during months where events are scheduled.