Purpose:To provide guidance on financial affairs associated with the organization, spending, donations, and resources necessary to maintain operations. Assist the Executive Director and Associate Executive Director, Advisory Board.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- To maintain fiscal responsibility within the organization
- Manage the annual budget in connection with the advisory board
- Advise or make recommendations on funding opportunities, costs and purchases
- Experience with accounting, finance
- Able to effectively multi-task
- Experience with budget, annual reports
- Strong communication skills
- Able to meet strict deadlines
Time Commitment: Approximately 4-6 hours per month, but can exceed 15 hours during months where events are scheduled.
Preference to those with a Financial, Accounting, Business Administration or a Sports Management background.